Fedora ISO problems

From: Gregory James (gregoryj_at_the#world.com)
Date: 12/27/03

Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:20:34 -0500

I have downloaded and verified with MD5SUM.exe the three ISO images for the
Fedora Core install. I burned the CD's using Nero 5.5.10.0.

The resulting CD will boot correctly; however, when I select the RedHat
"Test" option to test the media before the install, it invariably fails the
test after having read about 95% of the CD.

I have tried burning the CD's at speeds from 4x - 16x, and the result is
always the same. I am using name-brand media, and an Iomega USB 2.0 external
CD burner.

Any suggestions here? Right now, I'm in the coaster-manufacturing business.

Thanks,
Greg

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Fedora ISO problems
    ... > Fedora Core install. ... I burned the CD's using Nero 5.5.10.0. ... > The resulting CD will boot correctly; however, when I select the RedHat ... I am using name-brand media, and an Iomega USB 2.0 external ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Re: Fedora ISO problems
    ... > I have downloaded and verified with MD5SUM.exe the three ISO images ... > for the Fedora Core install. ... I burned the CD's using Nero 5.5.10.0. ... after downloading, ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Re: Fedora ISO problems
    ... > the Fedora Core install. ... I burned the CD's using Nero 5.5.10.0. ... > The resulting CD will boot correctly; however, when I select the RedHat ... Have you tried toggling between the "Finalize" on/off modes? ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)