Mass E-mail

From: Carl J. Hixon (cjhixon_at_imnottelling.com)
Date: 01/16/04

    Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:58:12 -0800

    I am part of a 501C3 nonprofit group. We occasionally need to send mass
    e-mails to our membership (900+) members. I have the membership list and
    e-mail addresses in an excel spreadsheet. We all use our personal ISPs
    (mine is cox.net). Is there a program that I could use to easily send these
    messages? I have a RH9 box.

    I haven't tried to send them but one member with Adelphi is limited to 5
    recipients per message. I am told that Cox does not limit message
    recipients.

    Thanks for any advice. I need to get these messages out by Sunday.

    • Re: The return of Pat Thompson to BNs EC - what a disaster!
      ... to e-mails, she was my Regional Rep when I joined, and I'm still ... waiting for the reply to my e-mail sent soon after joining BN. ... I'm still waiting for a reply from the person who was my Regional Rep ... Membership for his insouciant incompetence! ...
      (uk.rec.naturist)
    • Re: Mass E-mail
      ... We occasionally need to send mass ... e-mails to our membership members. ... recipients per message. ...
      (linux.redhat.misc)
    • Re: Apostrophe in Name generating error in code
      ... "fredg" wrote in message ... >> I am using the code below to check a name against a membership ... Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ... (no e-mails, please!) ...
      (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
    • Re: DL- Hidden Recipient / Restricted Viewing of Recipient
      ... In ADUC, right-click the Distribution Group, select Exchange Tasks, and ... select "Hide Membership". ... > We have some DL's that we need to hide the names of certain recipients. ... > Can a hidden mailbox / recipient be a member of a Distribution List ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange2000.active.directory.integration)
    • Re: OT: Form 1040-ES
      ... As far as Bush is concerned, one philosopher observed: "A mass ... Liberals are held together by hate and they need someone to ... more likely the membership would move on to another group ("Membership ...
      (alt.home.repair)