Mass E-mail

From: Carl J. Hixon (cjhixon_at_imnottelling.com)
Date: 01/16/04

    Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:58:12 -0800

    I am part of a 501C3 nonprofit group. We occasionally need to send mass
    e-mails to our membership (900+) members. I have the membership list and
    e-mail addresses in an excel spreadsheet. We all use our personal ISPs
    (mine is cox.net). Is there a program that I could use to easily send these
    messages? I have a RH9 box.

    I haven't tried to send them but one member with Adelphi is limited to 5
    recipients per message. I am told that Cox does not limit message
    recipients.

    Thanks for any advice. I need to get these messages out by Sunday.