Re: Ill Stop I Swear

From: eveversion4 (dabeck_at_hotmail.comdontsendmecrap)
Date: 01/27/04

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:26:52 GMT

Barbara wrote:
> I won't do it anymore - when I find out what it is!
>
> I've been asked kindly to not "top post".
>
> What is this so I can stop doing it?
>
> Babs

What they mean by that is don't type your reply to a previous post above
the original post text. Type your reply under the text of the original
message just like I did with your message I'm replying to now.

The little arrows on the left of side of the post indicate the text from
the previous post.

Hope that helps. :)

eve

Please remove dontsendmecrap to contact me.

eveversion4

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The 3rd of the month and everything is turning up X 3!
    ... you anymore. ... Yeah, that's why in the original post in this thread you couldn't ... resist jabbing me and mentioning your Annika1980.com website, ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: ATWT -- CASTING NEWS II
    ... He might be doing theater for all we know, ... if only for a one year gig. ... interaction with Will and even Barbara doesn't talk about him ... anymore. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Schiavo autopsy results in
    ... > When Nancy Grace first came on the scene during the OJ trial I enjoyed ... but anymore I think she is probably the most annoying ... Barbara, I have to agree. ... into a caricature of herself and is just downright annoying. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: howto interface with SQLite
    ... Although this is an old thread, I comment on it, as the statement in the original post does not hold anymore, and someone may rely on this information by googling for a solution to his problem. ... This version contains some documentation, and an example as well, that creates a database adds some records and queries it measuring the speed of execution. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)