Linuxconf & The Like

From: Barbara (nomail_at_please.org)
Date: 02/02/04

Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:42:56 -0500

Hi All,

I know Linuxconf is way outdated nowadays. But is there a similar utility
in RH9 that has things like server name, server settings, users, groups,
etc. You know - a lot of the things that Linuxconf had, sort of all in the
same place.

Babs

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linuxconf & The Like
    ... > in RH9 that has things like server name, server settings, users, groups, ... You know - a lot of the things that Linuxconf had, ... list of the GUI configuration tools available (depending on your ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Re: Linuxconf
    ... Did you install it from a rpm package? ... Subject: Linuxconf ... > How I can uninstall the linuxconf on RH9? ...
    (RedHat)