Re: How to permit selective SSH access?

From: Gary Petersen (garyp1492.giggly+news_at_wiggly.earthlink.above.net)
Date: 06/03/04

    Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:02:20 GMT

    On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 04:53:21 -0500, Gerard created an award-winning crop
    circle <1lanhb8zn8xpd$.3ahfs2jawd90$.dlg@40tude.net>, which when
    translated into English means this:

    > Oops, I forgot to mention the web-page I used to obtain this info:
    >
    > http://linux.about.com/library/cmd/blcmdl5_hosts.allow.htm

    man 5 hosts_access
    man tcpd

    > Have fun!

    I'll try :)

    • Re: How to permit selective SSH access?
      ... translated into English means this: ... man tcpd ... > Have fun! ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: How to permit selective SSH access?
      ... translated into English means this: ... man tcpd ... > Have fun! ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: 1001 Books You Must Trash Before You Die
      ... mimus wrote: ... More to her point, I think, were any English accounts, anonymous ... coming south to support R3, and some of the south rose to support Edward ... Why not have a little fun with it, ...
      (rec.arts.sf.written)
    • Re: Happy Friday..
      ... I try only to make fun of people who seem to deserve it, ... while hiding behind the computer screens or make fun of my English as the ... this characters, Even though Sometime someone would learn something along ... If there's anything worthwhile in life, I have yet to find it in any lasting ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: Great Trail Ride!
      ... I have been working on steering and transitions mostly. ... wants to drift and sometimes breaks to a trot in the circle. ... short end and do a circle at the trot and then transition to a canter ... I was having so much fun that I didn't transition her ...
      (rec.equestrian)