red-carpet

esieens_at_chez.com
Date: 06/06/05

    Date: 5 Jun 2005 22:44:41 -0700

    Hello,

    I have redhat 4.0 AS installed but instead of usinh up2date i'm testing

    red-carpet. However I cannot find any channel or service that had RH
    4.0 AS packages. Do you know any?

    If red-carpet is not an option what else could i use instead of up2date

    for my RH AS 4.0 installation?

    Thanks

    • red-capet
      ... I have redhat 4.0 AS installed but instead of usinh up2date i'm testing ... However I cannot find any channel or service that had RH ... If red-carpet is not an option what else could i use instead of up2date ... for my RH AS 4.0 installation? ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • red-carpet
      ... I have redhat 4.0 AS installed but instead of usinh up2date i'm testing ... However I cannot find any channel or service that had RH ... If red-carpet is not an option what else could i use instead of up2date ... for my RH AS 4.0 installation? ...
      (linux.redhat.install)
    • Re: [SLE] Red Carpet [WAS: Error with gtkhtml]
      ... On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 10:24, James Ogley wrote: ... packaging as well as red-carpet itself. ... I've hosed my debian installation using apt more than once. ...
      (SuSE)