Re: Any Way for Automated Login

From: Ivan Marsh (annoyed_at_you.now)
Date: 11/02/05

    Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:48:23 -0600

    On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:55:39 -0500, John V. Kjellman wrote:

    > Thanks for the ideas, but I don't use gdm or kdm - strictly command-line
    > stuff, and not much of that on this particular system.

    Then what's the point of logging in at all?

    --
    The U.S. Government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an
    Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's

    • Re: The federal government is spending $423,500 to find out why men dont like to wear condoms
      ... In what government watchdogs are calling a waste of taxpayer money, ... National Institutes of Health is spending nearly half a million dollars ... The first phase of the two-year study called "Barriers to Correct Condom ...
      (soc.retirement)
    • finally
      ... Called the Hotshot, the condom has been produced after government ... The UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe. ...
      (rec.food.cooking)
    • Re: Government announced that it is changing its national symbol
      ... > The government today announced that it is changing its national symbol ... > A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next ... > President-elect must recite the Oath of Office. ...
      (alt.politics.bush)
    • Re: ANOTHER FREEDOM GOES UP IN SMOKE
      ... >> flavored cigarettes will definitely not appeal to that group because>> it ... > I know most of you look at it as the government acting like a nanny. ... so where's the fuss about bubble-gum flavored condoms. ... the condom is in use. ...
      (alt.smokers.cigars)