Re: Configuring comman line console

Bob Erdmann wrote:

I already answered your question in the newsgroup alt.os.linux.redhat

For the future lease read;
http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Essays/smart-questions.html

And welcome to Linux!!

--
"A personal computer is called a personal computer because it's yours,
Anything that runs on that computer, you should have control over."

  • Re: Sell me on why I should use Linux instead of Windows XP Pro
    ... That's because Linux is a server operating system. ... Linux is the next personal computer operating system. ... The Internet is not a necessary part of my personal computer. ... program that doesn't seek Internet access. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Failure to finish installation - Toshiba DVD750 & ver 7
    ... I picked up a 'new to me' book entitled 'the compete Linux Reference', ... The hardware is far newer then anything RHL7 could support in addition ... "A personal computer is called a personal computer because it's yours, ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Microsoft set to respond to Google OS next Monday?
    ... Linux in use in a personal computer in my fairly normal day to day ... Certainly the adoption figures I see bantered about the internet do ... I do that sort of thing a lot, like the headline says "President rejects ...
  • Re: Is it worth buying 4GB RAM for an XP machine?
    ... And linux is used on personal computers so discussion of linux and ... this sure is a funny looking version of Windows I have on my ... a couple of posts earlier you said "there can only be one personal computer operating system and windows happens to be it". ...