Re: RH password authentication on Windows Active Directory

"Mike Ingram" <mike.ingram@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

One more question for now - Do I need to do anything (like load
software or make config changes etc) on the Windows AD at all?

This would be at least a year back and since I have a memory like a gold
fish I usually make notes on the things I do and I can't find anything
about this.

We're running the AD on MS W AS 2000 and not 2003 but if that makes any
difference I don't know.

--

Mvh

/RE

  • RE: Virtual memory
    ... You can configure virtual memory in windows xp and thereby improve the ... How to set performance options in Windows XP ... if you have background programs such as printing or disk ... It is also known as the paging file. ...
  • [NT] NNTP Service in Windows Contains Memory Leak
    ... NNTP Service in Windows Contains Memory Leak ... An affected server could be restored to normal service by ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Physical Memory
    ... These Windows services are started: ... Memory optimizers/defragers are nothing more than snake ... These optimizers work by making demands on the Windows Memory Manager ... The funny thing about all of this nonsense is that the snake oil memory ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How hard is socket programming?
    ... finds the page which still happens to be in memory and ... paged out on Windows 7 with 8.0 GB RAM. ... As far as I can tell FastCGI is good here ... one that has been established by long practice (the ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Slow performance
    ... computer has two memory slots so to achieve 1 gb you need to install 2 x ... own set up consists of AVG 8 Anti-Virus, Spybot S& D, Windows Defender ... of programme is generally not recommended in these newsgroups. ... My disk drive is pretty full right now, mainly due to fact that I just ...