Is it possible to change proc file system path?
- From: Fred <itfred@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 23:41:54 -0400
When running the qemu with the kernel accelerator enabled,
I get this message:
type 'echo 1024 > /proc/sys/dev/rtc/max-user-freq' as root.
The problem is that the max-user-freq parameter is in a path
that qemu cannot find:
sudo sysctl -a | grep max-user-freq
dev.hpet.max-user-freq = 1024
I tried just changing the entry in /etc/sysctl.conf, but when I
ran sysctl -p it complained. Is it possible to change the path
of this parameter? I currently don't see how to modify qemu to
look for the max-user-freq parameter in this path.
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I make Fedora 7 propagate its hostname to the network?
- Next by Date: undefined reference to `__ctype_b' on glibc 2.5-3
- Previous by thread: How do I make Fedora 7 propagate its hostname to the network?
- Next by thread: undefined reference to `__ctype_b' on glibc 2.5-3