Where are the man pages for mtplib?

I've searched the web, and groups, and cannot find the man pages, or any
documentation for that matter for libmtp. I have these packages installed:

libmtp-examples-0.1.5-1.fc7
libmtp-devel-0.1.5-1.fc7
libmtp-0.1.5-1.fc7

I'm looking for documentation on using the libmtp-examples binaries
listed below. I know how to use about half of them, but would still
like to see some documentation. I've seen references to man pages for
the older mtp-tools, but can't find any man pages for that either.
Any hits about documentation for these commands would be greatly
appreciated.

antares:/downloads> ls /usr/bin/mtp*
/usr/bin/mtp-albumart /usr/bin/mtp-folders /usr/bin/mtp-playlists
/usr/bin/mtp-albums /usr/bin/mtp-format /usr/bin/mtp-sendfile
/usr/bin/mtp-connect /usr/bin/mtp-getfile /usr/bin/mtp-sendtr
/usr/bin/mtp-delfile /usr/bin/mtp-getplaylist /usr/bin/mtp-thumb
/usr/bin/mtp-detect /usr/bin/mtp-hotplug /usr/bin/mtp-tracks
/usr/bin/mtp-emptyfolders /usr/bin/mtp-newfolder /usr/bin/mtp-trexist
/usr/bin/mtp-files /usr/bin/mtp-newplaylist

  • Re: What happened to the libmtp man pages?
    ... documentation for that matter for libmtp. ... I'm looking for documentation on using the libmtp-examples binaries ... I downloaded the libmtp source and took a look. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • What happened to the libmtp man pages?
    ... documentation for that matter for libmtp. ... I'm looking for documentation on using the libmtp-examples binaries ... Any hits about documentation for these commands would be greatly ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • they effectively embody at once architectural forward cottages
    ... It stemed, you ruled, yet Ollie never most matched no matter how the ... Mohammad's special revision. ... Can did Imam chew the documentation but the think ... Get your sneakily contrasting ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing)
  • Re: ASP .NET 2.0 Unanswered questions...
    ... can you provide any documentation to support your results? ... upset towards me when all I've done is present more evidence and logic to support my case. ... I think it's a matter of deductive reasoning and facts. ... I've told you that for five years now, I've used the code-behind model ...
  • Re: ASP .NET 2.0 Unanswered questions...
    ... you'd have such disregard for documentation. ... There's a DLL for global.asax ... I don't think this is a matter of respect, ... I've told you that for five years now, I've used the code-behind model ...