sendmail problem

From: veky (vekywong_at_netvigator.com)
Date: 11/03/03

    Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:40:49 +0800

    Hi all,

    I had install sendmail on server(redhat9), I can send e-mail use client
    PC(win2000,outlook) and can find the e-mail on server use webmin,but can't
    reciept the e-mail use clinet PC, pls help me, thx!!

    Veky

    • Re: sendmail problem
      ... > client PCand can find the e-mail on server use ... > webmin,but can't reciept the e-mail use clinet PC, pls help me, thx!! ... You need to install a POP3 or IMAP server to retrieve mail; ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • Re: What doesnt lend itself to OO?
      ... >> proxy and instructs the server to constuct the real object. ... rather than client code. ... If 'clock' is instantiated in the server, ... > for the server interface at the OOA level. ...
      (comp.object)
    • Re: More Get-IPlayer Questions
      ... to use with mutt mail client. ... antinat - 0.90-4 - Antinat is a flexible SOCKS server and client ... protocol for Sybase or MS SQL Server. ... ifstat - 1.1-1 - InterFace STATistics Monitoring ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • This is going straight to the pool room
      ... or not the client has privilege to do what they're trying to do, ... The server environment is this: ... 3GL User action Routines that Tier3 will execute on your behalf during the ... Routine Name: USER_INIT ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • UPnP inspector and mediatomb on different Subnets.
      ... Mediatomb installed on this box up and running I can point my Desktop PC ... server is in 10.184.0.37 net work. ... that I am not very familiar with is to install OpenVPN ... I have done that and started OpenVPN in server box and client in Desktop PC ...
      (freebsd-questions)