Wireless boot error

From: Shane (karigna_no_at_verizon.net)
Date: 11/09/03

Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 20:18:30 GMT

I just did a clean install of Fedora Core 1 on a Dell laptop and everything
seems to work fine except that it try to bring up the eth1 interface before
pcmcia drivers are loaded. What can I do to reverse it?

thanks.

Kev

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Update Red Hat 9 with Fedora Core 3?
    ... update of Red Hat 7.3 to Fedora Core 3. ... firewall rules somewhere else, clean install, and copying firewall rules ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Update Red Hat 9 with Fedora Core 3?
    ... David W. Williams wrote: ... > do a clean install of Fedora Core 3? ... > Dave Williams ... I would prefer to do a clean install as there are many ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: CDRW will not write
    ... | I have a dell laptop and due to previous problems with the CDRW ... I have a clean install of Windows XP Prof. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: DVD choppy
    ... > On a recent Dell laptop, what would cause DVD playback to be very ... my Dell I have hdc=noprobe in the kernel parameters in grub.conf. ... title Fedora Core ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Blank Desktop After Clean Install?
    ... > After a clean install of XP Pro, I get lo res graphics that I can't ... > I am installing from an original cd that came with my Dell laptop. ... that's where you'll get your graphics card and monitor drivers. ...