Re: Games wont install

From: Daryl (darylf34_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/10/03

Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 23:10:59 GMT

I have tried as both.

the games are

ibreakout-010315.tar.gz
penguin-command-1.6.6.tar.gz

what the heck is gz ??
and the both have an icon that looks like they are zipped.

Daryl

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Deleted Games Icon Still There...hmmm
    ... Tap-and-hold means click on it without releasing it. ... After that the red circles will disappear and a menu ... > Both the poker icon, and it's help icon .....and a demo of All Mobile ... >>> onl had a couple of the windows pre installed games like Solitaire, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Canon iP4200
    ... went into the equiv of Control Panel, found the nearly identical Icon ... That includes games, ... play with different OS's (OSX / Linux atm) and so don't really have ... Which prompted my question about a Desktop access into Bootcamp. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Is ZA corrupt after several hours ?
    ... > ZA colored warning screens become black colored only? ... (usually in games), and the desktop color scheme is not rebounding properly. ... This carried over to certain program popups as well (although I have never ... to fix it is to get the icon to change ... ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: news flash.......mosley bleeds from O-ring.
    ... > several military personel as flight crew. ... Heck, does this mean that the LA ... > Raiders' games in 1986 were military operations since running back Napoleon ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Re: Steam+Admin mode = NFG!
    ... admin if they are not already set up that way. ... I know they will show the shield icon if admin and none do in my Steam ... into the Games folder because I don't like icons all over my desktop. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)