RH Enterprise WS compared to RH9

From: Mike (mikerocks65_at_)
Date: 12/12/03

    Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:57:45 -0500

    With the RH line end of life at hand I am looking the RH Enterprise line.
    How does RH Enterprise WS compare to something like Redhat 9.0? Is it
    essentially the same thing or are there features missing?

    I am simply looking for a replacement for RH 9.0 as an apache, dns or
    database application server. For a small business I do not see the benefit
    of going with the other versions. I am thinking even Fedora might due.

    Opinions pls?