Kernel errors (??) in 2.4.20-24.9 ???

From: Michael W. Cocke (cocke_at_catherders.com)
Date: 12/23/03

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 06:24:27 -0500

I just noticed this in my log. Everything SEEMS to be ok. Any clues
what it really means?

WARNING: Kernel Errors Present
    I/O error: dev 0b:00, sect...: 6Time(s)

Mike-

Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.

  • Re: [SLE] NOVELL: Cool Solutions: Pay No Shipping for SUSE Linux 10 - Limited Time Offer!
    ... >Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Only the grumpy will survive. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] (fwd) [SLE] Number of CPUs in SuSE Pro 9.2
    ... AFAIK, the default kernels ship configured for 8, but the maximum the ... Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ... If email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Trouble using apt
    ... You couldn't have made that joke under the cone of silence? ... Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Bug in the 10.0 installer
    ... >Can you create a bug report for this, ... >Greetings from Stuhr ... Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] 9.3 and VMware
    ... Mornings: Evolution in action. ... Only the grumpy will survive. ... Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam ... non-attachments. ...
    (SuSE)