Re: Please recommend app for JPG management

From: ynotssor ("ynotssor")
Date: 12/26/03

Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:48:58 -0800

"Bill Gee" <billgee@sxbxcxglobal.net> wrote in message
news:rj1Hb.2255$vk7.869@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com

> On my old Redhat 8 system I used CompuPic. It was not stable, but
> had every feature I wanted except one. Now that I have moved to
> Fedora, it won't work anymore. All it gives me is a "Segmentation
> fault" and a core dump.

Have you done a "strace compupic" to see where the failure actually occurs?
It may be something that can be worked around.

        tony

--
use hotmail for any email replies

  • Re: policy question
    ... deciding whether a new thing gets added to the current Fedora release, or held to become part of the next? ... software package or new feature or something else? ... it is generally the people maintaining the package determines whether it should be made available as a update. ... One recommendation is not to break ABI post release. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora Core 6 HUGE problem - Binary drivers.
    ... > When they want a feature in the new kernel. ... > Your assuming that there will be an nVidia driver for the next Fedora release. ... > of using all free software (now including build tools, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora Core 3 Wishlist
    ... So I would say, file a feature ... unclutter someplace where yum can keep it updated for me... ... But my google search turned up a redhat rpm, ... pointed at some rpms done up for fedora... ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Disabling ipv6
    ... Perhaps Fedora is the wrong distribution for you. ... In the case of IPv6, this includes hopefully providing the tools ... machines inside a network with a ipv4-only gateway because ... feature request to make enabling/disabling IPv6 easier and more intuitive. ...
    (Fedora)
  • f21 workstation(gnome) ping fedora servers every 300seconds
    ... This is about Fedora 21 which is still not released!!! ... And it is only default on Workstation image (that is what I ... This may be useful feature ... it (PLEASE DON'T SPAM ON FESCO TICKET!, ...
    (Fedora)