installation of Kdevelop IDE

From: roadster (roadster896_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/27/04

Date: 27 Jan 2004 08:17:19 -0800

Hi,

I have installed RH9 and it is running the GNOME environment. I now
want to install the Kdevelop IDE (downloaded it from the net), but I
get the following error during the configuration of it ( via
./configure) :

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please
check your installation and add the correct paths!

Do I need to switch over to KDE or do I need to do something special
to be able to run Kdevelop under GNOME?

Regards,

roadster

Relevant Pages

  • Re: umbrello
    ... will the install bloat the ... It should work fine in a Gnome environment. ... this will involve a full KDE install. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: FC4 - Creating an Audio-CD?
    ... because it does not recognize cpp and ... > I did not install k3b because I use the Gnome desktop and the packet ... So does k3b in a Gnome ... k3b works just fine in a gnome environment. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: install a kde app on ubuntu
    ... I was also trying K3B the CD burning software on ubuntu ... which did not started in GNOME environment. ... How did you install it? ... If you installed it from the Ubuntu archives it ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Cant get a gnome gui
    ... >> I was hoping to get a Gnome environment ... You need an "install" in between those two, ... BLU-114/B CIA Ft. Knox Uzi clones clones broadside freedom ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)