Re: Fedora up2date download speed

From: Francisco Mendez (iframe_at_prodigy.net.mx)
Date: 02/02/04

Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:10:00 -0600

Yeah, it a terrible thing done by Red Hat, just because of that I'm
considering switching to Suse...
Will others follow?...
Who knows.

FM

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Fedora up2date download speed
    ... > Yeah, it a terrible thing done by Red Hat, just because of that I'm ... > considering switching to Suse... ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Fedora up2date download speed
    ... > Yeah, it a terrible thing done by Red Hat, just because of that I'm ... > considering switching to Suse... ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: [SLE] Erratic mouse in SuSE 9.1
    ... > KVM. ... After switching to another system, then back to Linux, the mouse ... In Red Hat 7.3, I can restore proper operation, by ... that with SuSE 9.1. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Fedora up2date download speed
    ... Yeah, it a terrible thing done by Red Hat, just because of that I'm ... considering switching to Suse... ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Fedora up2date download speed
    ... > Yeah, it a terrible thing done by Red Hat, just because of that I'm ... > considering switching to Suse... ... Suse is pretty quick on the bootup though....just tried it for the first ...
    (linux.redhat)