linksys wpc11 v 3 wireless problem

From: lucas (metalroolz_at_hotmailSUCKS.com)
Date: 02/05/04

    Date: 5 Feb 2004 06:06:45 GMT

    i'm running rh9 and having problems with my linksys wpc11 v.3 wireless
    card. at first i could connect to the internet, but the connection would
    drop out periodically. then i installed a wlan package, and after i did
    that i couldn't connect to the internet at all. so, i deleted the wlan
    directory, and now when i try to activate the card i'm getting an error
    message about "orinoco_cs" being missing or something. yes, i am a newb.
    i would really appreciate any help!

    --
    lucas
    AOL IM: lucas9000  .oOo.  http://db.etree.org/xlucasx

    • Re: explorer.exe freezes
      ... I think the thing to do here is replace my card for starters. ... early versions of USB were much slower than USB 2. ... I've had this card for about 3 years, before the USB connection ... slowest way to connect to the internet. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: WARCRAFT III HELP ME NOW!
      ... it always says "Your internet connection has been ... HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CONNECTION: ... Advanced Users should Reinstall ICS and Networking Components: ... Once done power off, unplug, reinstall the card, and create a new connection. ...
      (microsoft.public.games)
    • Re: explorer.exe freezes
      ... I've had this card for about 3 years, before the USB connection version was ... a laptop with a pc/mcia wireless broadband card for Internet access. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Dell axim X51V issues
      ... > card unless soft reset with card OUT then card placed in. ... > to acess the internet ... ... > accept that it was NOT going to get that connection). ... >> for the Bluetooth, apparently Microsoft did not include good Bluetooth ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
    • Re: [SLE] CDMA cards and Routing in SUSE 9.3
      ... > I successfully installed a PCMCIA CDMA/UMTS wireless Internet connection ... > card on my SUSE 9.3 laptop, although I still cannot transmit data correctly ... > it and then initiate a connection. ...
      (SuSE)