linksys wpc11 v 3 wireless problem

From: lucas (metalroolz_at_hotmailSUCKS.com)
Date: 02/05/04

    Date: 5 Feb 2004 06:06:45 GMT

    i'm running rh9 and having problems with my linksys wpc11 v.3 wireless
    card. at first i could connect to the internet, but the connection would
    drop out periodically. then i installed a wlan package, and after i did
    that i couldn't connect to the internet at all. so, i deleted the wlan
    directory, and now when i try to activate the card i'm getting an error
    message about "orinoco_cs" being missing or something. yes, i am a newb.
    i would really appreciate any help!

    --
    lucas
    AOL IM: lucas9000  .oOo.  http://db.etree.org/xlucasx