Re: Problems with Rivatv installation

From: KK (kekola_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/23/04

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:22:32 GMT

Robert M. Riches Jr. wrote:

> Also, you should probably make a symbolic link,
> /usr/src/linux, to point to the kernel you are primarily
> working with. (The Red Hat packages used to make the link,
> and some other software requires it to compile, but recent
> Red Hat installations have not been making the link.)

Apparently not. I hope making the symbolic link will help. Unfortunately
I have to postpone this project tomorrow. Thaks again.

- KK

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to find javaws on Red Hat linux
    ... This isn't a Red Hat answer, but under Debian and Debian derivatives ... (including Ubuntu) ... There is a symbolic link in /usr/bin that points to a link ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: How to run a program once on every boot ?
    ... In article, Robert M. Riches Jr. ... > You'll have better luck with ... /etc/rc.local should just be a symbolic link ... you will be editing the real "/etc/rc.d/rc.local" file). ...
    (linux.redhat.install)