Alternatives to MS Office Opinions?

From: Ivan Marsh (annoyed_at_you.now)
Date: 06/02/04

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:30:03 -0500

Hey folks,

The time has come for me to evaluate open source alternatives to MS Office
rather than spend $400+ each for 300 stations so users can run Word and
Excel.

I need it to be stable, as compatible with MS Office as possible, and it
has to run on Windows and Linux (I'm sure there are quite a few of those).

Anyone have an opinion?

--
i.m.

  • Alternatives to MS Office Opinions?
    ... Hey folks, ... The time has come for me to evaluate open source alternatives to MS Office ... rather than spend $400+ each for 300 stations so users can run Word and ... The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Alternatives to MS Office Opinions?
    ... Hey folks, ... The time has come for me to evaluate open source alternatives to MS Office ... rather than spend $400+ each for 300 stations so users can run Word and ... The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Alternatives to MS Office Opinions?
    ... Hey folks, ... The time has come for me to evaluate open source alternatives to MS Office ... rather than spend $400+ each for 300 stations so users can run Word and ... The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Alternatives to MS Office Opinions?
    ... > The time has come for me to evaluate open source alternatives to MS Office ... > Excel. ... > The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (linux.redhat)