Re: Linux swaps for no reason? Slows down

From: Ivan Marsh (annoyed_at_you.now)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:54:28 -0500

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:22:42 +0000, steve wrote:

> Hi Nils,
> I provided the RH version in previous post, how do I get kernel number.
> The server was pre-built for me, so I don't know the kernel #.

uname -a

--
i.m.

  • Re: Linux swaps for no reason? Slows down
    ... > I provided the RH version in previous post, how do I get kernel number. ... > server was pre-built for me, so I don't know the kernel #. ... Senior 1st Officer ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: PCI IDE controller that works with FC5?
    ... Support for the Promise SX4 series in the 2.6.17 kernel; ... The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: PCI IDE controller that works with FC5?
    ... Support for the Promise SX4 series in the 2.6.17 kernel; ... The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Why are multiple kernel versions maintained?
    ... ..and adoption and stabilization. ... You can still get all of the old versions of the kernel if you want them. ... The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: driver development Question
    ... > kernel -module version mismatch ... > hello.o was compiled for kernel version 2.4.9-9 while this kernel is ... Sounds like you didn't upgrade the kernel source to the same version as ... The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)