LVM2 and xfs/reiserfs on the root fs installation

From: d.p. (daniele_at_NOSPAMfreebeer.it)
Date: 07/06/04

    Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 21:38:48 GMT

    Taking care about the fact that fedorra FC2
    supports such fs, i would like to know how to
    install it using this setup in a simple way like
    using anaconda/ext3.

    A simple point of view could be build it using the
    rescue system and then using a simple install
    scrit like debootstrap in debian.

    Greets.

    dp

    • Re: Windows Installer does not install any files
      ... I am trying to install a VS2005 Windows Forms .Net project on a 64-bit Windows Server using Setup2.msi Setup.exe generated by Setup and Deployment project for a 64-bit operating system. ... The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. ...
      (microsoft.public.vsnet.setup)
    • Re: Continual Error 1321 Trying to Install Office 2003
      ... As to evidence of which app installed wisptis, I suppose you'd have to set ... 2003 sure wants to install it and stalls when it can't because the progress ... Is there any way in the world to get into setup with some custom tool from ... *My Lack of MSFT Support Rant and View Hex Error Messages Do Nothing for the ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: Continual Error 1321 Trying to Install Office 2003
      ... it needs and now setup wants to stuff it back in. ... Wisptis is explained ... that will let me do a detailed enough or selective enough custom install to ... people running Office don't use a tablet. ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: reinstall intranet company web Error.
      ... AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks ... KB832880 Setup encountered an error: Setup cannot continue because one or ... Setup cannot continue because one or more pre-requisites required to install ... For More details check the Log File C:\WINDOWS\KB832880.log ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: reinstall intranet company web Error.
      ... AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks ... KB832880 Setup encountered an error: Setup cannot continue because one or ... more pre-requisites required to install KB832880 failed. ... For More details check the Log File ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)