is there a GUI task process viewing window in RH Linux

From: gino (mizhael_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/19/04

    Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:55:44 -0700

    Hi folks,

    I am using RH Linux 9.0 KDE 3.1. Some of my processes got dead. (seems now
    Linux becomes more and more like Windoz, need to reboot from time to time...
    :=)

    Any way, the processes got dead and they occupies my 99% CPU. I am wondering
    if there is a GUI based process viewer like those in Windows that can let me
    see which program is using the largest CPU portion and let me kill that
    specific process?

    I know "ps" and "kill" command, but I want to see the CPU usage of each
    process, how to do that?

    Thanks a lot,

    -Gino