Re: Help Desk system for Linux?

From: Tom (tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com)
Date: 09/30/04

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:00:45 +0100

> Anyone have recomendations for a Perl or PHP / MYSQL / APACHE help desk
> trouble ticket / issue tracking system?
>
> I'm looking for something that isn't too complicated for the end users to
> use.

we use http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/ and its been rock solid for the last 2
years - As it uses MySQL you can write your own reporting too!

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Good defect tracking system for software development
    ... > reporting and tracking system for development right now. ... The defect tracking software should run on ... > bugs, prioritizing bugs, search bugs… It’s better to be a WEB based, so out ...
  • Please recommend: Simple, Web-based Issue tracking system for internal use
    ... reporting bugs against software packages (not related to Debian or any linux ... So basically I am looking for an issue tracking system which will: ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian MySQL
    ... einen Bugreport im Debian Bug Tracking System auf. ... Die Test-Suite von MySQL ist leider ein sehr anstrengendes Thema, ...
    (de.comp.datenbanken.mysql)
  • Re: Help Desk system for Linux?
    ... Ivan Marsh wrote: ... > trouble ticket / issue tracking system? ... It is a PHP/MySQL helpdesk software. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Help Desk system for Linux?
    ... > trouble ticket / issue tracking system? ... I've used Roundup, which is rather good, but that's Python. ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)