Re: bind for RPM

From: slzang (slzang_at_mailst.xjtu.edu.cn)
Date: 09/30/04

Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 05:04:41 +0800

Billy K wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can someone please direct me to where I can download bind for Redhat 9 or
> Fedora in RPM format.
>
> I realise these are available on the Redhat CDROM however I was wishing to
> obtain the most up to date version.
>
> Currently I have 9.3.0 in source binaries however not sure which versions
> are avilable in RPM and where to obtain these.
>
> Thanks,

I think google is the best tool! :-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: bind for RPM
    ... > Fedora in RPM format. ... > I realise these are available on the Redhat CDROM however I was wishing to ... distro. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: bind for RPM
    ... > Can someone please direct me to where I can download bind for Redhat 9 or ... > Fedora in RPM format. ... > I realise these are available on the Redhat CDROM however I was wishing to ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: bind for RPM
    ... > Can someone please direct me to where I can download bind for Redhat 9 or ... > Fedora in RPM format. ... > I realise these are available on the Redhat CDROM however I was wishing to ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • bind for RPM
    ... Can someone please direct me to where I can download bind for Redhat 9 or ... Fedora in RPM format. ... I realise these are available on the Redhat CDROM however I was wishing to ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Understanding iptables FC4
    ... > If any of you have set this up on Fedora 4 that would be great. ... went from redhat 9 to fedora core 3. ... vsftpd FTP server, had apache setup for my web server, then added user ... Instead of using telnet, I used ...
    (alt.os.linux)