SMPT or POP3 to web directory

From: Deke (Deke_at_nospam.com)
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 01:11:08 -0400

I would like to setup a POP3 or SMTP process where an attachment can be
sent to it and that file is then stripped and put in a web server
directory on the local server. Does anyone know of any open source
solutions for this?

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • SMPT or POP3 to web directory
    ... I would like to setup a POP3 or SMTP process where an attachment can be ... sent to it and that file is then stripped and put in a web server ...
    (alt.linux)
  • VPN vs SSL client side certificates
    ... I've been asked to setup a web server for a site with security ... One suggestion was to setup a VPN (which I'm reading to mean some IPSEC ... would a simple SSL web server with client ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • VPN vs SSL client side certificates
    ... I've been asked to setup a web server for a site with security ... One suggestion was to setup a VPN (which I'm reading to mean some IPSEC ... would a simple SSL web server with client ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: ADSL Modem/Router Question
    ... > .233 is assigned to the modem/router, the other is for a web server. ... > lan which can use the internet, but also allow his web server to ... integrate a NAT setup with multiple IPs. ... Green is my internal LAN on a LAN subnet and Orange is ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Web Server not allowing external visitors
    ... I had 3 computers all run MS and Apache2 Web Server was on the main one ... I then decide to change my setup and add a FreeBSD Router/Firewall .and. ... settings I think of relevance (having tried all sorts of setups using ... /sbin/ipfw add divert natd tcp from 192.168.0.2 80 to any ...
    (freebsd-questions)