Re: Cant Install Gaim

From: Mike (hr_mike_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/31/04

Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:29:04 +0200

Den Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:34:48 -0700. skrev steve:

> open a terminal and type rpm -q gaim that should tell You if it is
> intalled . if it isn't as a superuser {type su then it will ask for Your
> root password} rpm -ivh {package} You don't have to uninstall an old
> version to upgrade rpm -Uvh {package} post back here with any error or
> dependency messages You get
> Steve
>
> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:27:58 +0200, Mike wrote:

Thanks for the help, ill try that.

Mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant Install Gaim
    ... >> or dependency messages You get ... ill try that. ... root@dhcppc2 mike]# dir ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • [PWI 500] The List is Here
    ... 25 Chris Jericho ... 190 Mike Shane ... 195 Steve Lewington ... 202 Kevin Northcutt ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Information contained in message headers.
    ... An example is when Steve claimed that I had stated that the Rover 75 was superior to the Merc 'C' Class. ... What I am trying to get across is that there is often more than a single truth in a sentence taken out of context - and it is very easy to bring something like this up constantly and regularly and accuse someone of being a liar. ... Mike is trying to make light of the 'spoofing' of my posts by Steve as though it was obvious that the posts were not from me. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: People Harry Krause has stalked and driven from rec.boats..
    ... >> Betsy & Mike Elliott ... >> John Bevins ... >> Steve Pawlowskis ... >> Tom Cornicelli ...
    (rec.boats)