Re: Mozilla

From: QNils_O=2E_Sel=E5sdal=22?= (NOS_at_Utel.no)
Date: 11/05/04

Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:42:43 +0100

R oss wrote:
> I am considering installing Mozilla as my browser. I am using a Windows 98 system
> 1. Will Mozilla replace my Internet Explorer 6?
No.
> 2. Is Mozilla difficult to use -- will I have to learn a new system
It's easier.
BUT. Get Firefox instead, it's a nicer mozilla.

--
Nils O. Selåsdal
www.utelsystems.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Critical error 101 on MS AntiSpyware install
    ... Not to mention everyone and their brother that is on the firefox high ... low and behold - Windows Help opens up - hum, ... because the one thing that was on on my little browser was the little ... Just use windows security, and not ignore ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Critical error 101 on MS AntiSpyware install
    ... Not to mention everyone and their brother that is on the firefox high ... low and behold - Windows Help opens up - hum, ... because the one thing that was on on my little browser was the little ... Just use windows security, and not ignore ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How to set the Integers in About:Config (Mozilla browsers)
    ... Firefox users get viruses). ... XPCOM is not analogous to ActiveX but rather ... malware, browser tooolbars, etc. that are designed to do that. ... write a browser on Windows that's based on IE. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Browser hijacker
    ... My Firefox browser, on a computer running Windows XP, seems to ... Windows Updates don't work. ... unfortunately this does not stop Firefox opening rogue windows. ... Although it is possible to remove a Trojan horse manually, it requires a full understanding of how that particular Trojan horse operates. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Browser hijacker
    ... My Firefox browser, on a computer running Windows XP, seems ... Windows Updates don't work. ... unfortunately this does not stop Firefox opening rogue windows. ... particular Trojan horse operates. ...
    (uk.legal)