Re: Firefox Java plugin

From: Hooligan Red (hooligan.red_at_lycos.co.uk)
Date: 11/17/04

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:46:02 +0000

robert wrote:

>>> How can I get Firefox to run Java applets ?

> thanks to all.
> I found the answer in FF FAQ.
> What I can not believe is that something SO basic is not done right
> outta box at install time....or at least provide a configure option
> in the Preference box...like Opera does.

Unlike the old Mozilla, there is no "About Plugins" entry under the Help
menu. However, if you consult the "Help Contents" itself, a few lines
down there is a pointer to up-to-date information on a dozen or more
Firefox plugins.

I won't say RTFM (heaven knows I don't) but sometimes it's a lot easier
than asking a FAQ :-).

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Firefox Java plugin
    ... robert wrote: ... > I found the answer in FF FAQ. ... > outta box at install time....or at least provide a configure option ... Firefox plugins. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass multiple "PR" posts
    ... He does not attack or flame those who have not attacked him.... ... The "PR" posts should be limited to a single item and one that has relevance to the *industry*. ... The FAQ is just like homeowner deed restrictions. ... I've seen Robert run roughshod over a number of individuals here. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass multiple "PR" posts
    ... FAQ is just like homeowner deed restrictions. ... this news group and received much technical assistance for which I am ... want him to be able to fix my car. ... Robert is so high profile, that if he were doing anything illegal, he ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: [patch] inotify.
    ... > interface for inotify. ... and by Robert, ... Implementation FAQ? ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)