Ati X800xt Redhat driver install

From: Rick (rtee_at_NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 05/17/05

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:54:38 GMT

I have followed the instructions on the Howto as best i can as they seem
to be out of date. The drivers will not install, the rpm complains of a
missing dependancy libstdc++.so.5 which i dont have on my system (Redhat
7.3 with all updates.) I do have gcc3.4.1 installed but that provides
listdc++.so.6. Can someone please tell me how to get this driver installed.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: old xp home computers
    ... > clean install ....i hope. ... utilities on the Internet for the type of BIOS you have. ... You also have hardware on your machine that requires drivers to interface ...
  • Re: Format Fdsik XP
    ... you can install it first thing. ... patch/install the drivers you prepared with earlier. ... network drivers and finally your video card drivers. ... of the hardware drivers from here - always go to the actual manufacturers ...
  • Re: Problems using command format c:
    ... you can install it first thing. ... patch/install the drivers you prepared with earlier. ... network drivers and finally your video card drivers. ... of the hardware drivers from here - always go to the actual manufacturers ...
  • Re: 0x0000007B
    ... Pro install should have reconized the USB flash disk as a removable device. ... The two devices which Intel provided drivers for do end up with question ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: 2 SATA drives and 1 IDE drive Not Recognized
    ... I tried to install the motherboard driver utility from the original CD- ... ROM within Windows. ... LifeGuard to find out if it sees the drives. ... Then just update the drivers if newer versions are available on the web site ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)