Dual boot on a A22M thinkpad need modem driver

From: Blumax (mrvbluemax_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: 05/24/05

Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:52:17 -0400

Hi my name is mike and have dual booted redhat and xp.
redhat for some reason does not want to see the modem.
dail-up is the only life line i have to www.
Any suggestions?????

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sainsburys chief attacks plans to reform Sunday trading
    ... Are you saying then that the Christian view of manis that he is not ... Faith and reason are complementary - not opposed. ... or even the god of Islam. ... You deny any purpose in life, yet claiming that the Universe exists ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Closing my site
    ... life altering stuff going on in my life. ... says "I" am the reason for her distrust of newbies. ... And as far as choosing your friends for you.....lets not bullshit ... Carol: ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • 101 Carlin quotes
    ... Just when I discovered the meaning of life, ... The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently ... which I was until I reached the age of reason. ... The only good thing ever to come out of religion was the music. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Excellent article - gameplay vs glitz etc
    ... to pray for guidance, strength & Faith, just as any Christian would today. ... It was his Faith in his Father & of course his freedom from Original Sin ... >temptations put before him in this short miserable life, ... >"Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Quotations by Rama, Dr. Frederick Lenz - Buddhism and Castanedas Tonal & Nagual
    ... The nagual is the unknown. ... stupendous and incredible acts of power that your reason cannot ... They allow an admission on the island of the tonal. ... The island of the tonal, the way we see life, is there so we can get ...
    (talk.religion.newage)