AV for Linux Filesystem

From: Tom (tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com)
Date: 06/02/05

    Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:50:40 +0100

    This may have been asked before but....

    Any free/opensource AV scanners that work at a filesystem level on
    Linux? I use Clam for my mail server but just wondering if there is
    anything that does a similar thing but for the filesystem not mail etc.

    thanks

    • Re: AV for Linux Filesystem
      ... >Any free/opensource AV scanners that work at a filesystem level on ... I use Clam for my mail server but just wondering if there is ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • Re: Ubunto 8.10 and AVG 7.5.51
      ... If you're running a mail server, ClamAV would be best bet, although I ... Windows viruses to Windows users. ... file sharing and/or forwarding executables to people. ... I am going to be setting up a Linux server in my apartment for use as ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: Sending email problem
      ... if u r using firewall at u r linux box than do it like this way ... check rule of output and forward chain related 25 or 110 port blocking. ... > inbound packets wont tell someone you are not there (you did after all ... > initiate a communication with the mail server). ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: Help climbing the mountain of a linux mail server...
      ... router for port forwarding to port 80 to the linux box). ... a qmail server on it and everything seems to work. ... a mail server should have a permanent IP address. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: antivirus for linux
      ... To check spam use spamassasin- a module to mail server or a SMTP proxy ... >I'm kinda new to linux, and getting more and more worried about security. ... >Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)