Linux resource site feedback

From: LinuxJunkie (LinuxJunkie_at_home.net)
Date: 06/19/05

Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:18:00 GMT

I am in the process of planning/developing a new Linux resource site for
newbies. The site will probably never be very large, but I would like to
know what type of content you guys would like to see presented. If you
would also like to contribute content please contact me via the email
listed at my site.

You can see what I have built so far at:
http://members.cox.net/linuxforeveryone/

FYI:
I already plan on moving from static HTML to PHP and MySQL later in the
development process once I have some substantial content.

Cheers

Relevant Pages

  • Linux resource site feedback
    ... I am in the process of planning/developing a new Linux resource site for ... newbies. ... development process once I have some substantial content. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Linux resource site feedback
    ... I am in the process of planning/developing a new Linux resource site for ... newbies. ... development process once I have some substantial content. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Linux resource site feedback
    ... I am in the process of planning/developing a new Linux resource site for ... newbies. ... development process once I have some substantial content. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Linux resource site feedback
    ... > newbies. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (alt.linux)