Cygwin's window

gouqizi.lvcha_at_gmail.com
Date: 08/08/05

Date: 7 Aug 2005 16:14:46 -0700

Hi everyone,

I wonder how to expand Cygwin windows. Even I set up to start Cygwin in
full window mode, the cygwin window only occupy a small portion of the
screen. Thank you if any one has experience in eblarge Cygwin windows.
I am using Windows XP home edition with most recent Cygwin version.

Rick

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cygwins window
    ... > I wonder how to expand Cygwin windows. ... > full window mode, the cygwin window only occupy a small portion of the ... Thank you if any one has experience in eblarge Cygwin windows. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Cygwins window
    ... > I wonder how to expand Cygwin windows. ... > full window mode, the cygwin window only occupy a small portion of the ... Thank you if any one has experience in eblarge Cygwin windows. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Cygwins window
    ... full window mode, the cygwin window only occupy a small portion of the ... Thank you if any one has experience in eblarge Cygwin windows. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Cygwins window
    ... full window mode, the cygwin window only occupy a small portion of the ... Thank you if any one has experience in eblarge Cygwin windows. ...
    (comp.unix.questions)