Re: /etc/resolv.conf : How to Reload?

From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo (arifsaha_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/01/05

    Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 04:24:16 GMT

    On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Bit Twister wrote:
    > Make up your mind. You indicated you changed /etc/reolv.conf
    > and setvice network restart or boot would change it back.

    Nope. The service network restart changed the /etc/resolv.conf
    and I want to use the that /etc/resolv.conf, but gethostbyname
    doesn't use that /etc/resolv.conf.

    Ok let's try this: how to make gethostbyname use the
    /etc/resolv.conf given by service network restart?

    --
                                  (Stephan Paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo