RHEL 3 AS and lm_sensors

From: grodenhiATgmailDOTcom (grodenhi_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/08/05

Date: 8 Nov 2005 08:55:20 -0800

I'm trying to monitor different temperatures on my IBM Blades installed
with RHEL 3 AS (with all the latest Redhat Network errata updates).
I'm having a lot of difficulty getting the sensors utility set up. If
I run sensors-detect I get the following:

Couldn't open /proc/bus/i2c?!? at /usr/sbin/sensors-detect line 2970,
<STDIN> line 7.

I've tried doing a modprobe i2c-proc and it says module not found.
I've Google'd around and cannot find much information about this error.
 Am I missing something? What steps need to be followed to get
lm_sensors working? Thanks in advance!!