javax.comm

Hi all,
I am trying to use javax.comm .I have installed the jdk1.5 from thse
SUN and i am using com3 api .I get the following error.

javax/comm/SerialPortEventListener
at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)

Can anyone please tell why tis error occurs.
Thanks.
Raam

  • Re: Noahs Boat. Gods Design.
    ... of the sun before Genesis 15:12, with the exception of the actual ... have often pointed out, on the fourth day, the sun (referred to by the ... 28 mentions the creation of "mankind", but then maybe you don't think ... that 2 Maccabees is really part of the Bible.) ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: STOP in Fortran 2003
    ... are signaling when a STOP statement is executed. ... exception was the inexact exception. ... I was one of the Sun ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: trying to run .jar
    ... This is a nightmare. ... I wish Sun ... would do something to split this exception up so that the subspecies ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: Chelsea - so far up their own arses its echoing!
    ... Hello, JAB! ... You wrote on Sun, ... J>>> Sorry I had to make an exception this time, ... At least give me the interest on RAs billions. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Murder at the Vicarage (2004)
    ... knew the stories so well that the stuff that didn't belong irritated me. ... Christie's stories are an exception as they are usually pretty faithful ... The scenery in Evil Under the Sun and Death on the Nile ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)