Re: Fedora Core 5 hangs with ldap configured

Norm R wrote:
Fedora Core 5 hangs with ldap configured.

Whether I attempt to include ldap during the initial install or add it later Fedora Core 5 seems to always hang at the same point while booting.
It gets to "starting System Message bus" and hangs there. If Ldap is
not included there is no problem.

There is an entry in bugzilla.redhat.com about this. No solution yet. Unfortunatly I can't give you the bug ID because bugzilla seems to have some problems at the moment.

A workaround (works for me) is to set selinux to permissive (no need to disable it entirely).

Ed

.