Re: FC4 Gnome Menu
- From: Dante Bell <dante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:30:30 GMT
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:49:04 +0200, Igor Jagec wrote:
Matthäus Banach wrote;
Thanks, great tool.
# yum install alacarte
The only tool I know ;)
Well guys, I installed alacarte and started using it to customize my
menu and now most of the items are gone. If I now click on Run
Application, then the menu crashes and restarts, but the ones that are
there still work. I have the Redhat -> Logout -> Lock Screen -> Run
Application ... (doesn't work) -> Desktop -> Places the Applications,
Office, System, Sound & Video, Accessories and Games are no longer there!
Maybe I'm not using the alacarte correctly or it doesn't integrate too
well with Fedora! Any ideas?
BTW, found some information about creating
the items by hand, but I don't have the same folder structure and can't
find the files to edit.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fedora5 and desktop
- Next by Date: Re: does ANY-body know where to find 2.6.9-5.0.5 kernel!??!?!
- Previous by thread: does ANY-body know where to find 2.6.9-5.0.5 kernel!??!?!
- Next by thread: anyone got exp. w/ IBM Ultrium tape drives on RHEL4???