Re: DUMP, RESTORE Fedora Core 5 on DDS4 tape
- From: "Eric H." <REMOVE-CAPSbuFORrnout@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:45:15 -0400
thank you! it's GREAT!
HTH. Amazing what you'll find when you've re-installed 149 times that particular day because some software munges everything and it's easier to start over than fix it. Mondo saved me the bother of reinstalling and then getting my base packages operational before I'd tackle installing the problematic software. At least even if the software fscked everything, I could be back where I began in under an hour.
- Prev by Date: yum and repo
- Next by Date: Re: FC5 Installation video default
- Previous by thread: Re: DUMP, RESTORE Fedora Core 5 on DDS4 tape
- Next by thread: running avi