Re: Multiple NIC on same subnet in one machine

ynotssor wrote:
You chose to ignore the part: "... all in the same vlan and all in the same

I didn't "choose" to ignore it; I was only stating possibilities as I've seen much stranger in my life.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: clarifications
    ... > complete stranger. ... of stories of folks who *have* risked life and limb to help others. ... Only threat of punishment keeps them from harming each other. ... > fail at a task does not meant that everyone would so fail. ...
  • Re: Need recommendations: bad historical romances
    ... The consensus at the time was that a life is worth ... >>> house for the purpose of acquiring said possessions, ... > Suppose I awake one night to discover that there is a stranger in my ... I do not know what his intent is; he might be there to rob ...
  • Re: Journalism
    ... alien to my way of life, that I have no desire to "pick up on your signals". ... complete stranger, without any provocation, and then get so angry when the predictable response duly arrives to your disadvantage. ...
  • (META) Why Does Chad Get Nourishment From Hatred?
    ... As Martin Luther King Jr. ... it's easier to despise a ... stranger whose life story we've never heard than a person with whom ...
  • Re: OT: 16 Children
    ... If their intent is all pure, I'd think they'd just try to stay under the radar and NOT call attention to themselves. ... Sandi wrote: ... we are all free to do pretty much whatever we want in life. ... Now I would never walk up to a stranger and say, "Don't you know what causes that?" ...