Re: Multiple NIC on same subnet in one machine

ynotssor wrote:
You chose to ignore the part: "... all in the same vlan and all in the same
subnet."

I didn't "choose" to ignore it; I was only stating possibilities as I've seen much stranger in my life.

  • Re: clarifications
    ... > complete stranger. ... of stories of folks who *have* risked life and limb to help others. ... Only threat of punishment keeps them from harming each other. ... > fail at a task does not meant that everyone would so fail. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Need recommendations: bad historical romances
    ... The consensus at the time was that a life is worth ... >>> house for the purpose of acquiring said possessions, ... > Suppose I awake one night to discover that there is a stranger in my ... I do not know what his intent is; he might be there to rob ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Journalism
    ... alien to my way of life, that I have no desire to "pick up on your signals". ... complete stranger, without any provocation, and then get so angry when the predictable response duly arrives to your disadvantage. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • (META) Why Does Chad Get Nourishment From Hatred?
    ... As Martin Luther King Jr. ... it's easier to despise a ... stranger whose life story we've never heard than a person with whom ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Hey Helen!
    ... life to accept expensive gifts from a complete stranger!! ... Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this ...
    (rec.sport.golf)