Re: HTTP + login and Psswrd
- From: mcss <mcss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:12:31 +0000
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:24:18 +0100, Stephane M wrote:
"mcss" <mcss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:56:44 +0100, Stephane M wrote:
"Stephane M" <Stephane@.com> wrote in message
I have install a Webserver with passwrod and Login..
My httpd.conf is like :
now, I setup my password to be like :" aaaaaaaa1111"
With a -> letters
with 1 -> numbers
And I quite surprised to see that : If I use the password :
aaaaaaaa1111 -> Login Correct
abaaaaaa1111 -> Login incorrect
but aaaaaaaa -> Login correct !!!!?!?!!??
If I write the password WITHOUT the last 4 numbers -> the login is
- Do you know if Numbers should not be used ?
- Apache take account a max of 8 characters ??
Thanks for your help
I forgot to mention that I am using CentOS V4.3
Get a password cgi-script for the page in question
How do you do that ?? :-(
- Prev by Date: Re: FC5 and ATi x1300 follow-up
- Next by Date: Mouse over effects in KDE/FC4
- Previous by thread: Re: HTTP + login and Psswrd
- Next by thread: Https and Http