Re: Webdsign under Linux
- From: frank <fpirrone@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:12:03 -0400
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:03:13 +0000, Trog Woolley wrote:
While stranded on the hard shoulder of the information super highway
Is there any software like Dreamweaver (for Windows), which could easily
build a website ?
(looking for such software under Linux and possibly free )
Amaya, Bluefish, Mozilla editor, etc, I use vi, which explains why my
designs are so rubbish. In my defence, they are 100% html error free!
To this list I'd add NVu and Screem.
- Prev by Date: Re: Parallel read/write performance testing.
- Next by Date: Re: X Server Won't Start
- Previous by thread: Re: Webdsign under Linux
- Next by thread: Re: Webdsign under Linux