Re: Webdsign under Linux

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:03:13 +0000, Trog Woolley wrote:

While stranded on the hard shoulder of the information super highway
Stephane@. typed:
hi,

Is there any software like Dreamweaver (for Windows), which could easily
build a website ?
(looking for such software under Linux and possibly free )

Amaya, Bluefish, Mozilla editor, etc, I use vi, which explains why my
designs are so rubbish. In my defence, they are 100% html error free!

To this list I'd add NVu and Screem.

  • RE: [SLE] Professional web development tools for Linux?
    ... I use Dreamweaver MX on Windows XP. ... Professional web development tools for Linux? ...
    (SuSE)
  • AW: AW: 3dm port obsolete...
    ... yes but no 3dm:) according to the website the 3dm-utility is only available ... for windows and linux:( ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • AW: AW: 3dm port obsolete...
    ... yes but no 3dm:) according to the website the 3dm-utility is only available ... for windows and linux:( ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [SLE] Professional web development tools for Linux?
    ... > i am a web developer as many of you, and i still develop in windows - ... > asset to the linux world - i would surely purchase them if they released ... > (dreamweaver shows css stlyes without the need for a browser) ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Leaving windows behind.
    ... > about getting Dreamweaver to work under Linux through Wine. ... > I work in the graphic design field with Windows and at work this won't ... pretty well under Crossover Office. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)