Re: Samba and firewall
- From: MooNPuP <slackerama@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:59:55 -0400
Stephane M wrote:
"MooNPuP" <slackerama@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4499E3E2.2010607@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgo back into the firewall setup and in the 'other ports' section type in what i typed above.MooNPuP wrote:Stephane M wrote:ooops I meant to type TCP not UDP...also you may need 445 if your in an active directory environmenthi,Open the specific ports for netbios which is UDP 137 and 139 on the other ports section of the firewall settings. Seperate them with a space as below.
I am using CentOS v 4.3 and use to work fine without any firewall
I was using the HTTP, FTP and samba
Then, I start to enable the Firewall (-> System Setting -> Security Level)
I declare enable FTP and HTTP
I can't find anything concerning a specific application like Samba.
I did browse the SE Linux... But nothing
- Do you think that this is a problem linked to SE Linux ?
- How can Tell SE Linux that a specific application can do what it wants !
Thanks for your email...
But how to do that ? :-( Sorry to be so newbye:-(
Where should I allow these ports ?
- Prev by Date: Re: RedHat Certificate System - where can i get it?
- Next by Date: Re: How to create /etc/passwd file?
- Previous by thread: Re: Samba and firewall
- Next by thread: Re: Samba and firewall