Re: Compilation Problem

"Prafulla T" <prafulla.tekawade@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have written this simple recursive function for Quick Sort.
But I am unable to compile it on my Red hat Linux 9.1.
It gives me some error like "undefined reference to
gxx_personality_v0".
What is the problem?
I am giving the whole source code here.

Hi Prafulla,

We need the compile command you're giving and the error message
from the compiler, as well as the source you've provided.
--
% Randy Yates % "She's sweet on Wagner-I think she'd die for Beethoven.
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % She love the way Puccini lays down a tune, and

  • Re: C++/TCL Need Solution to Compile Error c2784
    ... There's always the "Platform SDK" from MSDN if you need the window.h stuff, ... Since I'm using the Command Prompt rather than the GUI to compile the ... I then tried to compile your source code and I kept getting the same ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: uudecode for Red Hat 9.0?
    ... > compile on Red Hat Linux. ... and they should compile fine ... ... /tmp/ccXtLHVa.o: undefined reference to `setmode' ... ld returned 1 exit status ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: uudecode for Red Hat 9.0?
    ... > compile on Red Hat Linux. ... and they should compile fine ... ... /tmp/ccXtLHVa.o: undefined reference to `setmode' ... ld returned 1 exit status ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Debugging Newbie Question
    ... The CLR does not understand this source code and so before it ... ASP.NET, however, ASP.NET will compile your page's source code and cache ... the debugger will have IL and x86 created from ... in release mode assemblies. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs)
  • Re: Debugging Newbie Question
    ... The CLR does not understand this source code and so before it ... ASP.NET will compile your page's source code and cache the result ... > does this so that a debugger can attach to the code and allow you to step ... > release mode assemblies. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs)