Re: configuring a wireless connection fedora core

....mmm If it doesn't work with Fedora, I am sure wont work with RedHat
EL4. Fedora is the test version for RedHat Enterprise Linux, if
something works perfect on Fedora, they will put on the RHEL.

Try and update your Fedora first.

printdude1968@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm going to try Redhat EL 4 and see if I have any better luck with it.
I'm using it on one of my desktops (this one) but have it connected to
my wireless router via an ethernet cable. I really hope I can get the
wireless working on my laptop, otherwise it's just another machine,
rather than one I can take with me.