Re: how to check the physical capacity of each hard drive
- From: Faouzi Gassemi <faouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:02:18 -0500
Tommy Reynolds wrote:.On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 17:21:19 -0400, Steve wrote:Glad to return the favour for once! :) Coming from a Windows world (well, 6 years ago...) I love /proc. :)
Check our /proc/scsi and poke around. The scsi file in that directory lists the drives (speeds are sometimes in there).
Hey, thanks for the reminder! Look at "/proc/partitions" for full
- Prev by Date: Re: Configuring GNOME to automatically start screensaver after user logged in - Fedora Core 6
- Next by Date: Re: Configuring GNOME to automatically start screensaver after user logged in - Fedora Core 6
- Previous by thread: Re: centos and gbit onboard adapter?
- Next by thread: secure area