Re: sitecom kvm

On Mar 4, 5:04 pm, Jan Gerrit Kootstra <jan.ger...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I had the same problem with a HP9000 (Unix workstation) and a Fedora
Core 5 box.

I could not resolve the problem and decide not to use the kvm switch
anymore. With a ps/2 kvm switch I do not have this problem at all.

Hope that's not the only solution :(.

The Red Hat version can be found by cat /etc/redhat-release or cat
/etc/fedora-release.

2.4.21-37 is the kernel release, there is no official relationship
between a Red Hat version number and a kernel release.

I will check that once I get back to work

  • Re: WTF: Stack Size 4k
    ... > hell are those of us who use and love the SCSI boards based on the ... > kernel with the 8k stack size by choosing to not allow that as an option ... I, for one, see great folly in upgrading ANY datacenter to Fedora Core 2 ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Help. Install f c 2.90 w/update
    ... This is the list for *stable* Fedora Core user discussions. ... until the stable Core release comes out. ... Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora Core 2 questions / concerns
    ... You can compare the release notes for Core 1 and Core 2. ... Overall the kernel 2.6 is not that far as the kernel 2.4 is ... You can risk an upgrade, ... Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Iomega ZIP-100 drive unsupported with jmicron JMB361 chip?
    ... After compilation and installation of the kernel rpm, ... Note that my Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 distributions share no directories ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # AX.25 network device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)